For any other questions and further information, please feel free to contact us directly.
- Is your community licensed? Are friends and visitors allowed to visit?
Yes, our community is licensed by the state of Minnesota. We encourage visits and participation.
- How many meals served daily?
Medicine Lake Manor serves freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner, with snacks in-between.
- Are special diets available?
Special diets are accommodated.
- Is transportation available?
Yes, residents are transported to local medical and dental appointments in a comfortable, wheelchair accessible van.
- Does the community provide activities?
Yes, we offer a regular activity program which includes music, art, exercise, games and other meaningful activities.
- Will my loved one be able to stay if their care requirements increase due to medical issues?
This must be determined on a case-by- case basis. Please inquire with us.
- My loved one has dementia; is Medicine Lake Manor an option?
Yes, our community specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of memory loss.
- What is the staff-to-resident ratio?
Medicine Lake Manor is committed to a strong staff to resident ratio of 1 to 3 during the day shift.